- Proven IT service management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent customer relationship skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Effective and efficient problem solver.
- Good knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Work with team lead to conduct system implementation activities such as user requirement study, installation, configuration, training, coaching and UAT.
- Creating, Maintaining, and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Prioritizes and diagnoses incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Escalates unresolved incidents.
- Facilitates recovery, following resolution of incidents.
- Documents and closes resolved incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Assisting with systems integrations.
- Delivering regular and customized training.
- Progress Reporting for teams across the business.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arise.
- Minimum 2- 3 years experience in engineering or technology platform.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19th August 2020
30th November 2020