- Protocol Improvements
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Knowledgable in Animal Diseases
- Effective Coaching
- Data Analysis
- Blood Sampling
- Manages poultry hatchery.
- Plans, develops and implements policies and practices for operation of hatchery for making sure attainment of goals profitable operation.
- Arranges with farmers to supply eggs or obtains eggs from company owned flocks.
- Directs and coordinates, through subordinate supervisory personnel, hatchery activities, like hatching of eggs, sorting, vaccinating and shipping of chicks, and maintenance of facilities equipment.
- Prepares hatching schedules for variety of chicks considering such factors as customer orders, market forecasts, and hatchery facilities equipment.
- Arranges for sale of chicks to farmers or commercial growers.
- Interprets hatchery records and genetic data on chicks advises customers regarding breeding, brooding, feeding, and sanitation practices to follow for various species of poultry.
- Arranges for purchases of equipment supplies, like brooders, incubators, feeds, and medicines.
- Prepares reports on hatchery activities, like chick production and sales reports required by regulatory bodies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Veterinary or equivalent.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Agriculture/Poultry or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
24th September 2020
31st December 2020