Head of Finance
- Corporate Finance/Investment
- Team management
- Head of Finance responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- Ultimately, the role will maintain the company’s financial health and increase profitability.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results.
- Study budget before approval and reject if necessary.
- Conduct risk management.
- Evaluate and decide on investments.
- Supervise the finance team.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit and cost analyses.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance or similar role.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus.
- Experience in Logistic company is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skill
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9th June 2020
30th September 2020