Head of Fundraising (Investor Relations)
JOB OBJECTIVE/ PURPOSE
- The Head of Fundraising will devise and implement strategies to build and manage partnerships, working creatively to establish new income streams from prospective and current investors.
- The role will also prioritize sustainable income growth in order to accelerate its impact and expansion and will ensure that the company is duly funded at every stage that includes the entire life cycle of fundraising and maintaining investor relations.
- Under the investment team, he will work strategically with the Managing Director and Chief Finance Officer to create fundraising strategies, capital needs planning and the creation and execution of multiple fundraising rounds;
- Act as an advisor to the investment team, as a voice of the investors;
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of investment opportunities;
- Independently lead discussions with potential investors such as financial institutions, pensions, multi-nationals, ultra-high net worth individuals, family offices, etc and oversee all aspects of their engagement, due diligence, as well as closing of their investment into our funds;
- Represent the company, as appropriate, at investor forums to build potential new relationships;
- Ensure the organization is duly funded for all growth phases;
- Develop and manage long term relations with the Company's existing stakeholders;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique fund propositions and differentiators;
- Support the management team in the preparation and execution of inbound and outbound transactions;
- Manage investor database and enhance investor engagement and relations.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- 5 or more years of Institutional Fundraising, Investor Relations, or related experience or more years of leadership experience leading Fundraising or Investor Relations initiatives;
- Experience in an Investment bank / venture capital firm / corporate development arm of tech businesses;
- Proven track record in managing investor relationships, with an existing network of potential investors;
- Strong business ethics and with a view to lead the fundraising for our upcoming funds and co-investment projects;
- Should have the presence of strong respect and trust to represent company;
- Ability to create powerful storylines and convert them into PowerPoint slides;
- Strong deal-making experience;
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors;
- Self-motivated to start the function from scratch, highly motivated and able to work independently;
- Highly proficient in proposal development, pitching and presenting, and the international development funding landscape;
- Proven ability to develop and present investor materials (both in written form and in-person presentations), build new relationships and account manage existing relationships
- Comfortable with irregular working hours and extensive travel.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Investment / Marketing, preferably from top 3 universities.
- Higher education is highly essential.
- Fundraising experience from different types of investment firms.
- Must be interested in technology, startups and early-stage venture capital.
- Natural collaborator and strong communicator.
- Must be adept with Microsoft 365 and OneDrive.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.