HR & Admin Manager
- Responsibilities of this role includes leading, directing and managing the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities of the company and its subsidiaries.
- The HR and Admin Manager will also act as the point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners and will also handle employee-related services including but not limited to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training, and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- At least 5 years of HR Managerial experience
- Must be familiar with all facets of HR; laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to work with top management to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations, and make decisions.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Has great attention to detail
- Must be willing to report in BGC, Taguig office from Mondays to Fridays at 8am to 5pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.