HR Advisor (Compensation and Benefits)
- Facilitate Compensation/Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Responsible in administering/processing payroll and governmental mandatory computation, reporting and remittances.
- Act as the resource person in terms of payroll processing in coordination with the payroll provider.
- Benefits claim computation and certification related to SSS, HDMF, Philheatlh and related governmental bodies
- Responsible in HMO and Group Life Accident Insurance process Administration, such as but not limited reimbursement/claims processing, enrollment and deletion, employee matters, coordination with broker and other related function.
- Assist in the implementation of legislations of Working Conditions, in relation to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Promote and lead health and wellness programs in lieu of engagement and lead engagement activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function.
- Advisory on applicable wages, remuneration and benefits in accordance to local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction.
- Manages and maintain employee records and employee movement in the ERP System from hire to retire.
- Updating employee movement details such as promotion, regularization, separation, etc.
- Manage data reporting and analysis of employment data and movement and translating this data into action.
- Assist employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation.
- Support in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance to grievance and disciplinary procedure and labor relations management.
- Support in determining and recommendatory employee relations and engagement practices necessary to achieve employee-employer relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation in accordance to business need.
- Conducts the Separation Process such as exit interview, clearance processing, final pay claims and computation, issuance of certification and relevant documents.
- Support in local administrative duties, communication and documentation related to work responsibilities.
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology and other related field. With at least five (5) years solid and relevant experience.
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage.
- Has knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage but not required.
- In-depth knowledge in Payroll and Benefits facilitation and administration.
- Has knowledge in local law legislations and its related implementation
- Proficient in data analytics and has the ability to translate data into action.
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience of HR/ERP, Payroll systems and Microsoft tools
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.