HR Advisor (Talent & Development)
- Facilitate Local end to end recruitment cycle such as but not limited to sourcing, screening, selection, reference check, employment offer and up until onboarding and orientation following related process.
- Responsible in managing and developing recruitment channels, approaches in ensuring talent availability and applicable statistical reporting.
- Advisory on applicable trend/best practices in recruitment and talent development in accordance with local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction.
- Implement and follow company global standards for HR processes and best practice.
- Participate in development of end user routine work instructions and work descriptions in accordance with organization job grade and competence
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function.
- Advise employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation within the area of scope.
- Advise in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance with grievance and disciplinary procedure and labor relations management.
- Advise in execution of the Performance Appraisal cycle, development, review of goals, progress monitoring and compliance and mitigate risks of performance work issues.
- Support in the development, analysis and evaluation of Learning and
- Development programs including but not limited to competence, structure and training.
- Support in administration of training courses and certificates, reports and matrixes.
- Manage and Lead Manila Internal Communication setup.
- Strategize and creates infographic communications
- Organizational Related Announcements
- Work on, maintain, and take ownership for HR special projects (g., templates, CMS updates, org charts, process charts, etc.)
- Facilitate orientation for related tasks on new joiner on boarding.
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks.
- Ensure continuous alignment and improvement of HR processes and practices across the company
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology and other related field.
- With at least five (5) years solid and relevant experience in Human Resources administration and Recruitment processes
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage.
- Has knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage.
- In-depth experience on Talent Acquisition, Development and Retention process and approaches.
- Has experience and knowledge of HR processes, systems, and tools within the various stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Has proven managing, understanding, execution of ERP systems and tools, database functionality and reporting.
- Has an excellent oral and written communication skill.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.