HR - Compensation/Payroll & Benefits Advisor
- Facilitate Compensation/Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Responsible in administering/processing payroll and governmental mandatory computation, reporting and remittances.
- Act as the resource person in terms of payroll processing in coordination with the payroll provider.
- Benefits claim computation and certification related to SSS, HDMF, Philheatlh and related governmental bodies
- Responsible in HMO and Group Life Accident Insurance process Administration, such as but not limited reimbursement/claims processing, enrollment and deletion, employee matters, coordination with broker and other related function.
- Assist in the implementation of legislations of Working Conditions, in relation to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Promote and lead health and wellness programs in lieu of engagement and lead engagement activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function.
- Advisory on applicable wages, remuneration and benefits in accordance to local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction.
- Manages and maintain employee records and employee movement in the ERP System from hire to retire.
- Updating employee movement details such as promotion, regularization, separation, etc.
- Manage data reporting and analysis of employment data and movement and translating this data into action.
- Assist employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation.
- Support in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance to grievance and disciplinary procedure and labor relations management.
- Support in determining and recommendatory employee relations and engagement practices necessary to achieve employee-employer relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation in accordance to business need.
- Conducts the Separation Process such as exit interview, clearance processing, final pay claims and computation, issuance of certification and relevant documents.
- Support in local administrative duties, communication and documentation related to work responsibilities.
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- In-depth knowledge in process improvement and optimization and has innovative mindset.
- High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Has customer understanding and can manage complexity.
- Have business awareness and management skills, organizational skills and the ability to understand and translate related information into business action.
- Ability to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment and negotiate for positive outcomes.
- Has the ability to lead, make a difference and influence.
- Ability to take initiative and make sound judgement and recommending decisions.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law in support to the business need.
- Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills.
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- Analytical and able to translate and communicate statistical data into action.
- Detailed and result oriented, structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver within deadlines.
- Has excellent collaboration, communication and consultation skills.
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to Company's growth
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
International Recruitment/Placement Agency
Makati (hybrid set-up)