HR Coordinator (Compensation and Benefits)
- Assist in Compensation/Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Assist/Deputize in administering/processing payroll and governmental mandatory computation, reporting and remittances.
- Assist/Deputize in terms of payroll processing in coordination with the payroll provider.
- Assist in benefits claim computation and certification related to SSS, HDMF, Philheatlh and related governmental bodies
- Responsible in HMO and Group Life Accident Insurance process Administration, such as but not limited reimbursement/claims processing, enrollment and deletion, employee matters, coordination with broker and other related function.
- Assist in the implementation of legislations of Working Conditions, in relation to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Promote and lead health and wellness programs in lieu of engagement and lead engagement activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function.
- Assist on updates on applicable wages, remuneration and benefits in accordance to local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction.
- Facilitate in maintaining employee records and employee movement in the ERP System from hire to retire.
- Updating employee movement details such as promotion, regularization, separation, etc.
- Support in data manage of employee data changes from hiring to separation, such as but not limited to employee information including position, address, contact details, next of kin, qualifications and all necessary employee information, as well as movement related data of promotion, separation and related employment movement.
- Responsible in e201 and 201 files.
- Assist employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation.
- Support in determining and recommendatory employee relations and engagement practices necessary to achieve employee-employer relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation in accordance to business need.
- Conducts the Separation Process such as exit interview, clearance processing, final pay claims and computation, issuance of certification and relevant documents.
- Support in local administrative duties, communication and documentation related to work responsibilities.
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, and other related fields. With at least three (3) years solid and relevant experience.
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage.
- Has knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage but not required.
- Proficient knowledge in Payroll and Benefits facilitation and administration.
- Proficient and hands on experience of HR/ERP, Payroll systems and Microsoft tools.
- Has excellent collaboration, communication, and consultation skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.