- Talent Acquisition
- Labour Negotiations
- Employee Relations
- Compensation & Benefits
- Process hiring or resigning personnel;
- Monitoring compensations and benefits;
- Wage and salary administration
- Employee discipline
- Health and safety services, practices, innovations
- Labor relations with governmental organizations
- Performance evaluations
- Personnel in-house policies
- Training and development
- Coordination with department supervisors for resource planning.
- He/she must also keep note of various HR-related payments that need to be made to outside agencies as well as license renewals. Furthermore, the Process Manager is acting Personnel Officer through the provision of counseling services to employees when and where required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in areas of Human Resources, Recruitment Procedures, Labour Negotiation, & other related issues.\
- Exposure in Imports, Trading, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Manufacturing/Production industry preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in Unionism, Conflict Negotiation & Resolution, a big advantage.
- Working knowledge in formulation of corporate policies and company guidelines.
- Working knowledge in ISO 9001, Halal, FSSC, GMP and GWP, and other similar practices/certifications desirable.
- Preferably from a Family Corporation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 55000 - P 65000
5th September 2019
30 November 2019