The HR Manager responsible for performing the management functions of planning, leading, organizing and controlling with the view of being able to effectively manage the various functional units of the Human Resources & Administration Department covering the areas of Recruitment, Selection and Hiring, Employee and Labor Relations, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Manpower Planning and Career Development, Performance Management System, HR Information System and Administration.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Behavioral Science, Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- Relevant post graduate degree or units preferred.
- Minimum 8 years relevant managerial experience in all facets of Human Resources Management.
- Strong managerial competencies in the areas of organization and leadership development, coaching and mentoring and situational assessment skills.
- With excellent people skills and adept in dealing with people across the different levels of the organization.
- Superior judgment, negotiation and decision-making skills and conflict resolutions.
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Strong analytical skills and adept in interpreting strategic vision into an operational model.
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral, written and persuasive skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.