The Recruitment Supervisor leads, plans, directs the recruitment team and implements processes related to the recruitment of competent manpower to support the operational requirements of the company.
This position manages all recruitment related activities and ensures that all recruitment objectives are met within the standard turn-around time.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Behavioral Science, Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in all the facets of Recruitment.
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral, written and persuasive skills.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.