HR Workday Functional
- Develop working relationships with other members of HRIS team and management as well as internal clients.
- Shares knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
- Helps train and mentor new Workday resources within the organization.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision.
- Understands the value of a project plan, suggests the need for resources for tasks or areas assigned, adheres to established processes and standards, monitors progress of tasks against plan and reports status to appropriate team members as it relates to project issues.
- Performs research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies corrective measures.
- Seeks opinions and feedback on alternative solutions and best practices and implements those that have been agreed upon by the team.
- Support the ongoing improvement of Workday with specific focus in US Payroll including but, not limited to configuration, testing and support. Answers all inquiries on a timely basis.
- Ability to be effectively and actively engage on multiple, parallel projects.
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Performs principal consultant duties as the lead functional consultant on Workday projects, responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution.
- Understands and follows Workday Implementation methodologies and best practices, using it consistently on all projects.
- Recognizes business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16th April 2020