HR Workday Integration
- Expert in building and maintaining inbound/outbound Workday HCM integrations to internal applications and third party vendors including payroll and benefit providers that are scalable and global at the core.
- Ability to lead as a technical expert in new integration/interface development including gathering requirements, design, documentation, development, testing and deployment.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining calculated fields in Workday.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to partner with internal business users/stakeholders and third parties.
- Responsible for managing integration testing and any resulting efforts related to semi-annual Workday updates.
- Recommend technical solutions taking into account priorities, tradeoffs, and best practices while driving alignment among stakeholders.
- Build and execute detailed implementation plans including estimation, design, build, QA/test, deploy, and support.
- Support technical troubleshooting, integration and escalations across the business, vendors, and information technology.
- Provide support for the Workday system including, but not limited to, research and resolution of system issues, technical troubleshooting, user support, and scheduled activities.
- Create, modify and maintain Workday’s suite of integrations (Core Connectors, Studio, EIBs, BIRT and Web Services) as per requirements while ensuring the integrity, quality, and security of data transmitted.
- Perform reviews of new features and functionality to ensure business requirements are met.
- Maintain technical documentation and integration related requirements.
- Resolve integration issues, support ad hoc data uploads, implement change requests and develop of complex reports and dashboards
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
16th April 2020
30th June 2020