- Mini-Link XPIC expert (4+0 SD)
- MINI-LINK 6363 - Integrated 4+0 expert
- Ericsson Mini-Link microwave expert
- You will be responsible to organize and coordinate rollouts
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Plan and follow up of quality assurances
- Manage and control your Accredited Service Providers
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Min years of experience: - min of 8 Years experience as an Implementation Manager;
- Domain experience: - Radio Access Networks Experience in handling transmission Projects, Band Expansion and 5G Deployment is preferred.
- You will need to have excellent leading & supervising skills along with an Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Delivering results and meet customer expectations.
- Planning and organizational skills for large projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
4th August 2021
30th September 2021