- Responsible for the coordination with respective teams/individuals the needed responses to the Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Compile all the responses and ensure that it is complete and provide the final RFP response document
- Work closely with Service Delivery/Implementation/Development team to scope and estimate customer requirements
- Creates services costing based on the inputs provided by Service Delivery, Systems Applications Support, Solutions Architect and Development team.
- Ensure that Scope of work, deliverables, Assumptions are properly documented in the services proposal to control scope creep
- Develop new Services that can be delivered directly by the Service Delivery Team
- Develop and enhance Services Pricing models
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context
- Conduct pre-kick-off and kick-off meetings to establish and get alignment on project goals/objectives, project plans, project organization, milestones, deliverables, communication plan.
- Works with Internal and External Resources to deliver services in a timely and profitable manner
- Oversees all monitoring and management of all project lifecycle internal to Infomax and to external customers
- Responsible for timely project completion, issue identification / resolution, and delivery to client
- Creates and executes project work plans and ensure to achieve project target timelines.
- Anticipate delays and initiate plans and provide alternative solution if possible
- Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners accomplish required tasks and provide project updates
- Communicate project progress and facilitate project-related meetings to meet deliverables; Escalate quickly as necessary
- Deliver projects with quality on time and within budget Management (Supervises 2 Business Analyst and 1 Quality Assurance Analyst)
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently
- Project, manage and monitor the allocation of Service Delivery budget
- SWOT Analysis creation, discussion and finalization
- Evaluate performance of all team members
- Provide guidance, coaching and review to Business Analysts in planning the requirements gathering approaches, estimating implementation efforts, resource allocation, computation of Services cost, re-engineering client business processes, creation of product manuals and managing relationships with different stakeholders.
- Develops QA Metrics to measure product quality
- Provides QA tools and templates to improve efficiency of product testing
- Provide a QA environment / facility to Store and protect all Test Data.
- Monitor daily activities and updates of all team member
- Assignment of projects to the Business Analyst
- Suggests improvement to internal processes
- Documentation of policies and other documents requested by client
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Studies or equivalent
- With 5 - 7 years of experience in similar subordinate jobs
- Proficient in software project/product implementation and knowledgeable in product life cycle
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.