Insurance Sales Department Head
- The position is primarily responsible for planning and developing the business plan with focus on identifying and creating innovative distribution approach/models for insurance while utilizing various technologies.
- The position is also responsible for the implementation of sales and operating strategies to attain revenue and profit targets and to ensure proper execution of Insurance digital distribution models.
- Sales Management and Administration
- Sets departmental and individual sales targets of the team.
- Directs efforts to achieve sales objective, revenue growth and maintains effective business relationship.
- Tracks, collates, interprets, and reports sales progress to the Management.
- Manages expenses and monitors department budget.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient conduct of daily sales operations.
- Reviews sales presentation/proposal and gives recommendation and approval.
- Implements sales goals and metrics. Develops plans to drive sales.
- Approves affiliates or referrers, 9. Ensures compliance to organizational and regulatory requirements
- Accounts Servicing
- Leads and set strategies in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Implement measures to achieve client retention target.
- Delegates management of client account and directs coverage optimization.
- Attends to escalated and critical client matters.
- Confers with Claims Department on the lead time for claims processing to ensure fast facilitation
- Partnership Management
- Collaborates with insurance companies on insurance quotation/program to offer to clients and distribution channels.
- Negotiates with insurance companies on the desired coverage and rates.
- Attends regular business analysis and reviews with insurers Reviews Service Contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of internal and external partners.
- Business Development
- Collaborates with different stakeholders in developing strategic program roadmap.
- Recommends client segmentation, product pricing, and channel strategies to strengthen the presence of digital insurance.
- Identifies emerging market and market shifts for awareness of new products and competition status.
- Reviews sales strategies to adjust in changing market condition. Coordinates with concerned units about sales promotions and campaigns.
- Keeps abreast of market trends within the digital insurance industry and other analytics to innovate conventional insurance offerings and solutions.
- Participates in project development sprints and ensures that blockers or impediments are addressed in a timely manner.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- At least five (5) years of work experience, with knowledge of digital insurance
management and marketing, and experience using different online platforms.
- Sales and Marketing,
- Digital Insurance Technology,
- Project Management.
- Willing to work on a hybrid work set-up.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.