- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Advanced computer skills MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and willing to perform multi-task.
- Ability to handle large amount of data and compiled detailed reports.
- Able to deliver reports and recommend improvements on system process.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Willing to work longer hours/render overtime in case of work exigency.
- Willing to travel and audit different outlets.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- 6months - 1yr experience in audit
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work or travel to different outlets
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.