- Checks the Daily Receiving and Releasing of the Warehouse In-Charge.
- Audits all invoices and delivery receipts from suppliers.
- Encoding of all invoices in the IFCA System.
- Checks and verifies all Material Issuances to Projects.
- Maintains Stock Cards in Excel.
- Creates Access Files for the Material Issuances.
- Supervises the daily activities of the warehouse staff in terms of record keeping.
- Ensures adequate levels of material and/or product inventories are maintained.
- Conducts Quarterly Inventory of Materials.
- Performs other related tasks as assign by the Superior.
- With Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting or Industrial Engineering.
- With 5years experience in handling Inventory Control.
- Knowledgeable in Construction Materials.
- Ability to analyze data and keen to details.
- With time management skills.
- Team player and problem solver.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd October 2019
31st December 2019