- Conduct market research as required for investment opportunities being reviewed by the Company.
- Creation of Financial Models to determine the viability of an investment and assist management in decision making.
- Conduct Due Diligence on potential acquisitions and/or investments which includes but is not limited to actual site inspections and review of financial, legal, and market information.
- Monitoring the performance of the Company’s investments
- Prepare investor and marketing materials (teasers, Investment Memorandums, monthly reports), as necessary.
- Coordinate with third party service providers as necessary.
- Updating of asset and investor information on the Company’s online Investor Portal on a weekly basis and as required.
- Work and communicate well with the Business Development team, management team, company clients and company shareholders.
- Coordinate with other departments such as but not limited to Asset Management, Legal, Marketing, Sales to deliver the required outputs.
- Analyse asset performance to identify opportunities to improve investment performance.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management or its equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong mathematical and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis.
- Skilled in Financial Modelling
- Must be willing to work and entertain queries outside of regular working hours.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Investment Management or a related field.
- Preferably with a thorough understanding of the real estate industry.
- Natural collaborator and strong communicator.
- Must be adept with Microsoft 365 and OneDrive.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.