- We are looking for iOS developer who will be responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS
- IOS developer must be proficient with one of the two programming languages for this platform: Objective-C or Swift.
- They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
- Ensures system information and accuracy.
- Reviews database for accuracy and proper documentation.
- Monitors delivery of deadlines and coordinates with other developers should there be concerns.
- Communicates to processors regarding transactional issues.
- Ensures the immediate response to concerns.
- Ensures transactional compliance to different policies.
- Coordinates with clients for transactional concerns.
- Ensures knowledge on service types and intricacies of each service type.
- Coordinates with processors for customer issue.
- Reports to Head for concerns encountered by customers to assist in improving services KPI.
- Ability of developer to quickly grasp project requirements.
- Enthusiasm / Motivation for assignment.
- Ability to multitask and handle other non-related projects.
- Communication with team members.
- Effectiveness of developers solution on a coding/architectural level
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, and the like.
- Proficient in Objective-C or Swift.
- Excellent English Communication skills (oral and written).
- Possess a strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Takes ownership of tasks and see them through to completion.
- Proficient in Swift, XCode, Alamofire, Core Data
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
13th June 2019
31 July 2019