- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- User administration (setup and maintaining accounts)
- Support daily operations and monitoring of internal systems, user accounts, user permissions and other systems according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist RMM Administrator to manage, deploy software updates, security patches and other necessary items on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with software/vendor evaluations, recommendation and negotiations
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company
- Assist with the development of risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Periodically audit vendors and licensing contracts.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Periodically serving as an escalation point for the on-call back-end technical support
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Certification as an IT Technician (e.g. CompTIA SEC+, Microsoft / Azure Certifications, etc.) a plus but not required
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Strong knowledge of Azure / Office365 Environments
- Strong knowledge of Intune MDM + Policies
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Strong Experience with SAML/SSO application integrations with Azure
- Basic knowledge of Networking (Meraki).
- Must be a critical thinker and resourceful problem-solver
- Enthusiastic team player
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.