IT Audit Specialist
- The position is primarily responsible for planning and supervising the conduct of audit in the assigned units.
- Branch Audit / Business Process Audit
- Prepares the preliminary audit report and conducts entrance and exit meeting with the auditee.
- Provides guidance and review working papers of Audit Examiners whenever necessary.
- Conduct special reviews and investigations whenever necessary.
- Drafts and updates the Audit Program Guides (APG).
- Ensures timely reporting or elevation of critical matters or concerns to Audit Management.
- Strictly observes compliance to Internal Policies, Standards, Best Practices, and Regulations.
- Conducts audit engagements according to audit plan.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Audit, IT related courses or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of IT Auditor experience or some sort of expert knowledge around Auditing
- Good understanding of the following: IT Auditing Procedures and Techniques; Accounting Principles & Standards; Risk Management, Governance and Control; Bank Products, Operations, Policies and Procedures; Regulatory Requirements; Information Technology; Fraud/Forensic Investigation.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Budget: 35K – 40K
- Willing to be assigned in Zapote Rd, Bacoor Cavite
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.