- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions.
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions.
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups within the company-level and align with ALI IT Corporate’s direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- 5+ years experience in IT management.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.