- Manage projects to stay within budget, schedule, and scope, communicating with the appropriate.
- Teams maintaining proper coordination and integration with the Corporate Digital & ICT function.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to Project Plans.
- Identify and manage Project Risk and maintain Project Plans.
- Project management of digital files to create reports.
- Interaction with Project Management Team on improvements of Digital systems.
- Develop or update, in accordance with local needs and the group Digital strategy, coherent architectural and application evolution and related project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Negotiate with project Stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet Project needs.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for Information Technology projects.
- Minimum of ten (10) years related experience and understanding of business applications in the industrial and manufacturing sector (i.e. Operation Technology automation and IOT, PLM, ERP in particular SAP).
- Experience on core infrastructure and distributed digital workplace service management (network, servers, systems administration, databases, data storage systems, telecom and communication systems).
- Experience in business process reengineering through digital and IT evolution is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university in Information Technology (or equivalent).
- Knowing more than 2 languages, to manage multicounty APAC team, in addition to excellent English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.