IT Security Analyst
- Work closely with your team to triage incoming security alerts, analyze potential threats, and either resolve or escalate to your teammates.
- You should be detail and procedure oriented, but also have the ability to think critically and ask intelligent questions.
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Hands-on experience with.
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) solutions (Sentinel One preferred).
- Microsoft 365 and Azure Administration.
- Google Workspace Administration.
- Knowledge of email security threats and security controls, including experience analyzing email headers.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems and how to investigate for signs of compromise.
- Proficient English, both written and verbal (This is NOT a client facing position, but important that the SOC Analyst can communicate internally).
- Should be able to work in a team but needs to be able to work alone and know when ask for help.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.