- Network Administration: Network Infrastructure
- LINUX command
- Microsoft NAV Dynamics
- Email server: JIMRA, Active Directory, Disaster recovery
- Software configuration
- Server maintenance
- Fortinet (Firewall)
- Basic MAC (advantage)
- The I.T. Supervisor supervises professional and technical staff involved with systems analysis, systems programming/systems administration, programming, customer support and/or computer operations.
- Prepares information technology studies and reports; assists in development and implementation of goals and policies; supervises and assists in preparation of budgets and equipment acquisition programs.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts Graduate: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, and related courses
- Minimum of  year(s) related experience in areas of [Database/Network/System Administration and managing software application such as MS SQL, SAP, Server].
- Knowledge and/or experience in [Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux] is required.
- Knowledge and/or experience in [Website Administration, Infrastructure Analysis, and Programming] is an advantage.
- Knowledge and/or experience in [SQL Server, Oracle] is desired.
- Knowledge and/or experience in [PHP, HTML] is an advantage.
- [Above-average] communication skills in [English] and can compose legal and business correspondence.
- Pleasant disposition, firm personality, aggressive yet mild-mannered, with natural ability to project the required corporate and professional image personally and through the telephone.
- Able to interrelate and maintain good working relationship with all departments in corporate environment.
- Used to work with minimum supervision and is capable of multitasking.
- Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
26th March 2020
31st May 2020