Junior Sharepoint Administrator
- Triage SharePoint support tickets using Service Now Change Management Software and understand escalation process.
- Provide site level support for SharePoint 2010/2013 core features (ie. document libraries, lists, web parts, app parts, forms, workflows, metadata, taxonomy, search, site settings and configuration, user administration).
- Follow established GIS Change Management policies for progression of requests.
- Research, resolve and respond to incoming questions in a timely manner specified within the service level agreement.
- Abide by all GIS Policies and Procedures pertaining to security of data, the network and its applications, proper account access and management, and general Standard Operating Procedures.
- Undertake any other duties reasonably requested to meet business needs.
- Enforce security policies and procedures by performing periodic reviews of security reports.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 out of the box functionality and capabilities including collaboration, publishing and records retention features.
- Experience providing customer service in a service desk style environment.
- A strong understanding of SharePoint best practices, platform strengths and limitations.
- Experience working with a business groups understanding needs/requirements and designing out of the box SharePoint solutions.
- Experience troubleshooting end user configured features and developing creative solutions to improve/automate business processes
- Experience in a SharePoint end-user support or power user role.
- Able to learn new processes quickly, and an ability to keep knowledge and skills up to date.
- Experience of working in a team oriented service desk environment, with the ability to positively contribute to cross functional teams.
- Ability to think flexibly, independently and strategically to resolve client issues, often interacting with other support or client teams.
- Strong attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BGC, Taguig City