Key Account Manager
- Sales Management,
- Sales And Marketing Management,
- Delivery Management,
- Client Servicing,
- Account Management
- Sales, Business development and management of Ericsson resources based on understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Act as an inspiring leader and position Ericsson as a partner to customer success.
- Advocate for the customer and partner closely with business areas and Domains; demonstrate outstanding connections to influence inside Ericsson in order to deliver on commitments.
- Optimally lead and manage a team
- Represent Ericsson at external fora. Establish thought leadership and demonstrate a complete understanding of the local market
- Be a part of the Country Leadership Team
- Ability to maintain and extend customer C-suite relationships.
- Ability to partner with customer in highly collaborative value creation business solutions and complex commercial structures.
- Complex partner management.
- Experience leading diverse teams, including direct and dotted line reports, and employee and contractor resources.
- Ability to influence – teams, customers, and colleagues within the Market Area and globally.
- Strategic Problem solver - Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills; solutions driven; able to balance short and long-term priorities.
- Results-oriented - Track record of consistently delivering outstanding business results; proactive and clear thinking.
- Inspires change - Open to new insights, accepts challenges and leads with humility.
- Experience in customer management in a fast-paced environment, ideally sought from an operational or commercial role in influencing skills.
- Demonstrate experience in LTE/5G RAN, Optical Transport, SDN/IMS/NFVi.
- Experience in selling and executing solutions with a significant Third-party provider.
- Experience in driving and developing innovative first-time solutions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree / Master of Business Administration
- Telecommunications Industry experience
- Min. years of experience: 7-10 years of experience in relationship sales and within the ICT industry.
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
25th July 2021
30th September 2021