This position is primarily responsible for managing and securing the assets of the company. The position is also in charge of the logistics requirements of the branch.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduate of any four-year course, preferably with background in Criminology, Law Enforcement, Security and Protection
- Has License To Own and Possess Firearm
- Knowledgeable in Cash Management Techniques and Security Protocol
- Willing to do field work in Siargao, Cotabato, Zamboanga, and Tacurong
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.