Legal Affairs Manager
- Property Law
- Client Management
- Mandarin speaker (preferred)
- Represents the company (as the building owner) takes charge of all legal related issue of a single office building/property, communicates with clients (building tenants) on the behalf of our company.
- Reports directly to the director/chief of the legal affairs department about issues and regulations (or other information as required) of a single building.
- Responsible for forming a positive relationship between the company and government agencies, expand and maintain government connections.
- Responsible for the company's regular communication and information exchanges with the government (including regular accommodation, conference participation, etc.). Establish a stable and long-term communication channel between the two parties;
- Assist tenants with legal concerns (only when the building is affected)
- At least 3 years of experience in the legal industry.
- Experienced with processing permit/certification for office buildings. Has personal connections in related government agencies (preferably in Pasay city).
- Familiar with business certification issues of Chinese owned companies in the Philippines knows how to deal with emergency situations, and how to avoid risks.
- With advanced negotiation skills, able to respond to and resolve emergency situations 24 hours (rarely happens).
- Capable of troubleshooting the “rules and regulations” created by the administrations team, and come up with updated and efficient adjustments.
- A licensed attorney is preferred but not required.
- Mandarin speaker is preferred but not required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
18th August 2020
30th November 2020