- Supporting the legal department, the Legal Assistant/Paralegal will assist with and manage contracts and legal documents. This role will be interacting with various lawyers in the legal department as needed.
- Management of legal documentation and contracts in strict confidence
- Administrative tasks such as making copies, creating paper and electronic files, and labels
- Factual research on the internet and within governmental agency web pages
- Interacting with business associates and peers within the company to assist in finding solutions and processing documents;
- Assisting in the preparation of documents for real estate and other transactional closings
- Preparation of exhibits, charts, and diagrams
- Assisting in obtaining due diligence and other material such as corporate certificates of good standing and real estate title information
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions
- Making suggestions to improve the administrative process for more efficient workflow
- Drafting and compiling legal notices for finalization by the lawyers
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines.
- 3-5 years work experience working for US based law firm
- Two-year degree or equivalent certification though we will consider someone with less formal education with experience
- Experience in real estate and knowledge of commercial transactions would be ideal
- Able to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to use MS Office suite
- Must be willing to report in US time zone
- Must be willing to work on-site and work from home/hybrid set-up
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Angeles City, Pampanga