- Taking in charge of the legal and compliance affairs of the international company and engineering services projects;
- Managing and reviewing all the contracts, providing legal advice for the regular business operation;
- Drafting standard legal documentation and assist with the business certification registration and renovation;
- Managing the legal risk of the engineering services projects and providing legal support on relevant disputes resolution and negotiation process.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Law;
- Minimum 1 year of legal practice better less than 5 years；
- Solid knowledge of civil and commercial legislation;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, Chinese language skill is a plus;
- Flexibility and multitasking focused on problem solving and meeting deadlines;
- Highly confident and strong negotiator.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.