Mechanical Design Engineer
- Solidwork, Catia V5, AUTOCAD
- Knowledgeable in Piping Design and Mechanical Design
- Excellent water technical background, including extensive knowledge in all project phase (Design, Construction, Installation, Testing and Commissioning)
- Responsible for developing mechanical engineering calculation, modeling and detailed design.
- Evaluation of mechanical drawings / calculation submitted by the Contractors.
- Preparation of technical specifications, plans and schedules, including reports.
- Participate in Client meetings, design reviews, bid evaluations, stakeholders’ meeting etc.
- Provide mechanical engineering support during Construction.
- Provide assistance to the Project Management and Commercial team as may be required.
- Must be available to work in the Region (Southeast Asia) for short-term assignments.
- Ability to lead and coach entry-level mechanical engineers.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Team Leaders.
- Must be a Licensed Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in water/wastewater projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
P 45000 - P 50000
22nd October 2019
31 December 2019