Mid Level Java Developer
- Java engineer job includes anything between complex groups of Java back-end services and their client-end API interface counterparts. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- He / She will be working alongside with other cross functional team of software engineers and QA testers, collaborating on the various layers of the system architecture in all aspects of product life-cycle.
- Work with following backend technologies: Java SE/EE, Spring Framework, Service Oriented Architecture, Micro-services.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a computer-related field or with equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Previous working experience as a Java developer for (3-5) years using the latest tools and development environment.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in Java programming language.
- Demonstrated expertise using Java/Spring for new feature development and maintenance of backend web applications using:
- Spring boot
- Spring data
- Spring micro-service
- Experience in building, deploying Java enterprise application or RESTful API endpoint in Linux environment.
- Experience with an object-relational mapping framework or experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL, or PosgreSQL Server).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Gradle and Maven
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BGC, Taguig City