- Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology.
- Experienced with System Development Lifecycle management tools.
- Knowledge or experience with HTML5, AJAX, XML, CSS3, jQuery, ReactJS, Bootstrap technologies.
- Understanding of Geographic Distributed Applications.
- Knowledge of security standards and best practices.
- Responsible for participating in the full lifecycle the Android application development, including working with other teams (internal and 3rd party) to understand technologies and requirements, developing and implementing the user experience and helping to push the boundary of what our products can do.
- Utilize software development tools such as Kotlin, Git, Jira and Instruments to develop, test, debug, and deploy quality software.
- May perform as a technical leader or Lead Android Developer for small software projects.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Kotlin and/or JAVA technologies.
- Android software development lifecycle.
- Restful Services.
- Git, Material Design, Support Libraries, Volley/Retrofit • Junit and/or Mockito for unit testing.
- At least one app in Play Store and experience with publishing apps.
- Experience in Performance Optimized & Object-Oriented Design (OOD), SQL Server, N-tier application architecture and full lifecycle of the software design and development process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
19th November 2019
31 January 2020