Network Security Specialist
- Designing, deploying and supporting Zscaler Cloud based Infrastructure across various Data Centers and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Plan, implement and maintain an enterprise network environment to include Cisco/Meraki routers, Cisco/Meraki switches (Multi-Layer, Data Center/ Access/Core/ Distribution), Azure firewalls and software defined access.
- To work with SOC team for Network Security Forensics and Support.
- Participate in and undertake major networking projects.
- Develop presentations and reports.
- Utilize monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to troubleshoot and isolate problems, assess network performance, and trace data and protocol activity.
- Document and update network diagrams, work instructions, and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for move, change, add and delete configurations with Zscaler, Cisco Firepower, Cisco Meraki, Cisco Umbrella and Azure Networks & Azure Firewall Manager.
- Responsible to create Process Documents and Policy documents all related to Network and Network Security.
- To provide and develop presentations for weekly, and monthly update for Network Security implementation projects.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Any Bachelor of Science in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications Engineering.
- Experience working with Zscaler.
- Experience working with Cisco Security & Cisco Meraki.
- Experience working with Azure Network & Firewall.
- Experience working on zero trust architecture and cloud security.
- Experience working on physical and logical network for network infrastructure installation or deployment projects.
- Experience with making configuration changes on switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Service minded.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.