As a NOC Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Initial troubleshooting of system alerts related to our clients’ back-end infrastructure which may include Networking/Backups/Servers/Appliances/SaaS Apps.
- Ability to escalate tickets in a timely manner after initial diagnosis.
- Understands the impact of service outages and has a “client first”
- Work in creating better workflows to accelerate troubleshooting /
Monitor and Alerting
- Working with the RMM Team to maintain and patch clients’ back-end
infrastructure systems including servers, networks, cloud systems,
security systems (including MDM), and workstation patches
- Assisting global NOC team after hours and continuing our “follow the
sun” support model.
- Assisting with the maintenance and upkeep of internal procedures.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- At least 3 years of Network Operations Center experience.
- Experience in evaluation of network performance.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers
- Knowledge of macOS and Apple Products
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (ESXI and Hyper-V)
- Server hardware experience with Dell
- Basic knowledge of Networking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.