NPI Engineering Manager
- Seeking for NPI Manager with an active-oriented mindset and a focus on exceeding expectations, who operates with vision and integrity.
- The Manager are expected to play an active role in the development and completion of projects, meet and report back to upper management, plan and monitor work schedules and cash flows, and work with multiple and diverse teams.
- Some of their responsibilities also include aligning engineering activities and projects with company goals and objectives, providing expert guidance and support, approving newly-developed policies from various departments, and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate must have exceptional leadership, communication and project management skills, years’ of management experience, and a belief in developing the skills and talents of others.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in identifying and navigating organizational changes, a keen interest in international trends in engineering and leadership, and an above average emotional intelligence.
- The candidate were also expected to execute the following responsibilities:
- To be responsible for all end to end Engineering deliverables taking new models from design stage through production launch, managing the production life of the product and then to any end of life actions.
- To lead Engineering Team to execute day to day engineering and project plans.
- Providing technical guidance to engineering teams and top management.
- Supporting established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies.
- Own the Capex and budgets plans for new projects.
- Finding and implementing ways to improve cost-efficiency.
- Able to work under a fast-paced environment and with tight schedules and strict guidelines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/ Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/ Bar/ Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Experience working for contract manufacturers overseas for 3+ years like Flex, Jabil, Celestica, Wistron, Foxconn, Pegatron is an advantage.
- Amenable to work for 6 days per week.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FPIP Sto. Tomas Batangas
23rd April 2020
30th June 2020