- Oversees and ensures smooth daily operations of Customer Service Department which comprises of Customer Services team and Warehouse team.
- Responsible for developing and implementing standard operating practices, policies and procedures and ensures that daily activities are following the established policies and procedures.
- Develops department’s goals, objectives and defines associates’ KPIs.
- Reviews and recommends new methods and procedures to make daily operations more efficient.
- Develops and implements process to ensure a smooth daily operation in the department which comprises of:
- Quotation team: Manage, provides support and monitor the CSD’s compliant on handling quotes on time and efficient
- Purchasing Team: Manager and provides support to order fulfillment, addressing queries, requests, and complaints.
- Warehouse: Manager, provide support and monitor compliant on Warehouse/logistics on handling deliveries including inventory control, receiving, and shipping of goods.
- Develop future leaders
- Develops department’s goals and objectives in line with the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Defines associates’ performance expectations and KPIs, and provides feedback on their performance.
- Motivates and develops staff through counseling, mentoring, disciplining, and training.
- Manages department workload and priorities.
- Monitors overall team performance to ensure goals and objectives are achieved at the end of the financial year.
- Works closely with Sales team and branches to ensure high customer satisfaction and identify areas of improvements.
- Makes recommendations for improvements in both services and workflows.
- Supports improvement initiatives by implementing new workflows and structures as needed.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- With at least 3-5 years of experience as Operations Manager
- Experience in Trading company
- Experience in dealing with import and export, and dealing with customs
- Familiarity in PEZA
- Willing to work in Paranaque City
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.