We’re looking for an self-sufficient, multidisciplinary and organized leader - someone who can balance out-of-the-box thinking, who can handle the business operations, understand the needs of our audience together with the team and co-organize all the team objectives.
- Conduct research and work on strategic topics (market sizing, competitive landscape, product analyses, etc.)
- Track and update BillionBricks’ KPIs and management accounts
- Conduct analyses from a financial as well as user perspective
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to support the overall development process of BillionBricks
- Support CEO in operational / administrative tasks
- Responsible for international inquiries, contacting clients and following up with them
- Supporting the Marketing team with the content and communication
- Providing support in the fundraising process
- Co-organizing with the team staffing and recruiting process
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, economics or related field.
- Passionate about housing solutions and innovation.
- Comfortable working remotely (has stable internet access etc.)
- Required Skill(s): Ability to Work Under Pressure, Communication, Time Management, Decision Making, Self-motivation, Leadership, Adaptability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.