- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal process. o Developing company policy and position on legal issues.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
- Draft and administer all contracts.
- Prepares appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Perform such other duties and/or responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a corporate paralegal.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
13th September 2020
30th November 2020