- Develop partnership, joint venture and sales strategies in the Philippines.
- Identify and originate investment opportunities for the company.
- Grow investment opportunities, close deals and manage project.
- Understand Philippines market regulations and the set-up of new entities.
- Negotiate contracts, joint venture (JV) agreements, Power Purchase Agreements, Corporate purchase of Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) and Land Procurement.
- Work closely with lawyers on contracts and setting up new entities.
- Strong financial modeling skills, with the ability to create thorough costings.
- Primary point of contact between partners; liaising with the local construction lead and contractors to ensure agreements are successfully carried through.
- Prepare, submit tender bids, follow-ups and carry out tender presentations as required.
- Maintain relationships with JV partners, regulators, government agencies and other key stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience working in a partnership, commercial sales or account management role.
- Strong record of successfully closing deals, forging lucrative partnerships and generating profit.
- Experience in cost creation and project management.
- Prior experience in solar, energy, building or engineering industries are highly preferred.
- Cross-disciplinary (corporates, government, foundations) working experience within the Philippines will be advantageous.
- KPIs-driven, results-oriented, independent.
- An astute thinker who can manage risks and problem solve.
- Strong emotional intelligence and a team player.
- Grit and tenacity to work through ambiguity and unforeseen challenges.
- Comfortable working with numbers.
- Absolutely passionate and committed to ending global homelessness.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No definite office yet
12th February 2020
30th April 2020