Pricing Analytical Assistant Manager
- To ensure tender center activities are effectively managed.
- Manage end-to-end pricing/procurement related data projects: maintenance of current pricing data, gather information from various sources, analyze data and/or coordinate with inhouse analysts, identify issues, give recommendations, and create insightful suggestions on relevant topics.
- Ensure pricing responses to customers are provided accurately and within the agreed timeframes.
- Collaborating with other teams on door-to-door pricing to create competitive rates for customers.
- Assist with problem solving, providing guidance in relation to pricing and procurement activities.
- Applicant must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Graduated in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Marketing, or Business related majors
- At least 4 to 8 years of relevant work experience in B2B industry
- More than 4 years of direct pricing/procurement/cost accounting experience, with
management / coaching juniors experience
- Analytical mind-set and sensitive with numbers
- Good team player and communication skill cross different functions, able to engage cross functional stakeholders effectively
- Be detail-oriented and proactive in work, highly responsible for work delivery
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.