Job Title: Procurement Officer
Specialization: Purchasing, Procurement, People Management
Preferred Years of Experience: 3-7 years
Level of Role: Supervisory to Managerial
Number of Vacant Positions: 4
- Must be knowledgeable of the following:
- Processing Of Purchase Orders
- Evaluation of quotation
- Searching Legitimate Suppliers
- Making and Developing Strategic Global Procurement Planning.
- Coordinating with Contractors/Vendors, local and international for the evaluation, Strategic planning, and delivery.
- Identifying Business requirement and involve Project Planning.
- Defining Project budget, comparing overall cost evaluation cost vs. budget.
- Interviewing/Qualifying Contractor.
- Create a Flow process of Procurement internal and External.
- Analyse spend data, establish and execute category and sourcing strategies. Manage and aggressively identify opportunities to provide cost savings and mitigate risk within the operations.
- Develop and leverage strategic supplier’s relationships to create a competitive advantage for our business and deliver innovation business solutions. (Exclusive distributorships).
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Project Management and Account Management to manage supply risk and market cost evolution to optimize pricing and gross margin.
- Identify and qualify primary and secondary sources for raw materials, contract manufacturing and finished goods.
- Establish and manage relationships with suppliers who can provide operations with innovations, speed to market, continuously improved quality, and overall supply value for growth & improved financial returns.
- Conduct vendor/contactor audits through questionnaire/survey forms.
- Partner with International Operations to develop sourcing and cost savings strategies.
- Generate reports regarding materials status and plans. (Warehouse stock plan and projection).
- Develop and track KPI’s for The Procurement Department.
- Checking Bill of quantities vs. Material request.
- Quantity surveying-Evaluating if items/materials are on Contract/if there’s allotted budget.
- Evaluating/Checking subcons estimated contract match from the drawing plans provided.
- Purchasing special materials like fabrications, joineries, long-lead items, international & special order items.
- Monitoring & Updating reports.
- Attend international calls & meetings.
- Conducting strategic plans & solutions on how to manage materials to avoid project delays.
- Attend pre-bidding esp. on special items/designs that need client’s approval.
- Sourcing out other resources & potential suppliers to meet our requirement on a specific time period.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in any of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any Business or Engineering related course.
- Preferably with background in manufacturing/construction/engineering.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.