Product Manager for CVMG
- The position is responsible for product management and plan for marketing strategies of assigned product portfolio to achieve market profitability, target sales and market share goals.
- He/She is responsible for executive marketing activities to grow the portfolio and to meet sales targets per brand.
- Responsible for designing overall marketing & communication strategy for CVMG products
- Conceptualization & creation of deliverables to aid brand promotion
- Sales & market data analysis, core customer feedback & competitor analysis to aid decision making
- Assisting in making annual marketing plans & promotional activities for the SBU
- Conducting quarterly briefing, product launch & product strategy orientation meetings
- Zonal Sales Analysis
- Formulating new strategies for new & existing products.
- Launching new products
- Identify market opportunities
- Giving Marketing inputs during training program
- Handling Sales Promotion Meetings (SPM)
- College Graduate – preferably completed a Business Management or Marketing course. Any science-related courses are also considered.
- Good Physical and mental health fit to work effectively in the field under irregular work hours
- Experience or Skills required – with at least 3 years relevant working experience in the same capacity in a pharmaceutical set-up;
- Must have good verbal and written communication;
- With good knowledge in data interpretation of market research data
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good technical background in product development and management
- Must be keen to details
- Computer Literacy and excellent knowledge in various presentation mediums
- Other relevant information – Must be mobile and willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippine to achieve business goals.
- Performs with highest degree of integrity and equally complies the corporate code of business conduct and policies on compliance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.