Product Specialist - Oncology
- Promotes assigned products regularly to target doctors and hospitals in the assigned territory.
- Develops sales plan and activities to achieve sales target.
- Identifies and develops business opportunities increase market share. This includes management of Key Opinion Leaders and building strong business relationships with target doctors.
- Ensures all activities comply with legal and ethical standards, and that documented processes, procedures and internal quality management system are followed and adhered to.
- Conducts CME activities such as product presentation, RTD, and FGD when necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance of customer profiles
- Responsible for the development, implementation and review of customer business plans / strategies together with the Sales & Marketing
- Manager/District Manager, the Product Specialist shall develop long-term business-building programs with key stakeholders and/or decision-makers in hospitals/institutions.
- Reports activities and strategies of competition.
- Identifies key issues in territory and recommends plan of action.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.