Production Control Manager
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well an excellent ability to process information and make decisions quickly.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced industry where adaptiveness to change is required for success.
- Developed managerial skills, as this position has direct reports.
- Positive and proactive personality.
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong computer/software skills (including but not limited to Microsoft Excel).
- A person who can continuously define problems.
- A person who can clearly explain the root of problems.
- Propose solutions to management based on knowledge and experience.
- Someone who can work with other departments to find solutions across the company.
- Provides technical and administrative management, supervision and control in planning equipment, material and manpower needs to ensure orders are manufactured and delivered on-time (considering fluctuating delivery timeframes).
- Gives direction in planning and monitoring of material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
- Work with multiple departments to complete job orders on-time.
- Review production plans to identify and report potential risks.
- Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules.
- Understand information from head office Sales division.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- 10+ years in Planning and control management in related industry
- BS Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably speaks and understand Visayan Language.
- Preferably from the same industry.
- Has good leadership skills, Communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lapu Lapu, Cebu City
3rd April 2020
30th June 2020