The Project Designer will be responsible in assisting in the design of the firm’s developments and renovations for its properties. The project designer is responsible for creating the look and feel of all of the firms’ projects.
This is truly a unique opportunity to work closely with senior and junior staff in a collaborative manner on a variety of projects and project types. The Candidate will have many creative design opportunities.
- Conducts site surveys, field verification, and test fit plans
- Developing a detailed design concept for a project using computer modelling programs
- Develops presentations and 3D renderings as needed
- Preparing drawings and models of the schematic design for the company’s projects
- On -site checking and review of all deliverables for quality, accuracy and completeness from third party suppliers / designers, if needed
- Communicating with other team members such as contractors, suppliers, engineers, and architects to coordinate the design process
- Develops and manages furniture and interior fittings packages
- Conducts research for the management team
- Researching new design trends and technology to keep up with changing industry standards
- Coordinates and selects fixture, furniture, and equipment specifications
- Develops space requirement programs, space plans, and conceptual designs with the management team
- Performs all general administrative duties as needed with the approval of the immediate head
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, interior design or construction management or equivalent.
- Actively pursuing, or has completed, licensure or certification.
- Experience in Residential Interiors such as houses and condominiums, is highly preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of building codes, and local permitting experience.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including color and materials, furniture systems, FF&E and specifications.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills required to demonstrate design ideas and direction, both verbally and graphically.
- Ability to work on multiple projects quickly and simultaneously.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Sketchup required.
- Must be willing to work and entertain queries outside of regular working hours.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Design Role
- Fluent in both English and Tagalog
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.