This position effectively carries-out and implements the organization's goals and strategies at the project and territory levels by ensuring that operational activities pertaining to Project Development Process (launch, construction and delivery/turnover) are properly monitored and executed by the Project Enterprise Team (PET).
Responsible for leading direct reports and Project Enterprise Team (PET) members in meeting project goals while attending to their training, development and engagement.
- Graduate of any business-related or Civil/Industrial Engineering course
- MBA degree is an advantage
- Within at least 5 years-experience in project development in real estate
- Strong project management skills
- Management experience in real estate industry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.