The main responsibilities of the Project Recruitment Specialist include but are not limited to:
Project Management / Recruitment Process Management
- Co-manage and coordinate the implementation of an ongoing large-scale end-to-end recruitment project alongside a team of Devex contractors and freelance consultants.
- Use various project management tools and applications to regularly track progress, ensure tasks are completed according to the timeline, and provide updates to colleagues and the client accordingly.
- Coordinate with other project co-leads, team members and freelancers to address issues that arise during implementation and ensure deadlines are met.
- Oversee quality control processes to ensure high-quality deliverables at all stages of the project (sourcing, screening, technical assessment, panel interviews, background checks)
- Lead scoping calls with senior level hiring managers to discuss vacancy announcements and their ideal candidate
- Develop sourcing strategies: research organizations and institutions for outreach, identify target profiles and online networks to source top candidates
- Draft scoring guidelines and screening scorecards according to client-approved criteria.
- Continuously refine project methodology and internal processes in response to needs and developments in the implementation
- Coordinate administration of technical assessments, language tests and panel interviews
- Oversee the generation of timely and accurate reporting and documents
- Monitor and track project expenses and consultant invoices
- Monitor project team performance and capacity, will be involved in ongoing recruitment and onboarding of project freelancers to ensure pool of consultants can be available
- When the need arises, may be required to step in and be involved in direct implementation tasks for various project stages
- Sourcing stage - identifying and approaching candidates, posting vacancy announcements on networks and job boards
- Screening stage - evaluating a candidate's qualifications and experience against profile-specific criteria outlined in a scorecard
- Background checks - coordinate and conduct academic verifications, professional reference check calls, and/or anti-terrorism checks
- Sending email communications en masse to candidates and answering inquiries
- Generating and uploading documents
Client Relationship Management:
- Act as a primary focal point for the client on the project and/or certain stages - provide regular updates to the client by leading weekly check-in calls
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to address and resolve issues, answer inquiries,
- Organize meetings internally and with clients to discuss, examine, and collaborate on processes and improvements
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, global development, communications, international relations, psychology, and other related fields in the social sciences.
- Master’s degree is desirable.
- 5-7 years of experience in managing or coordinating end-to-end recruitment projects for international positions, including but not specific to sourcing, candidate screening,
interview coordination and background checks
- Strong client and team coordination skills - able to provide updates to clients in a timely manner and clearly communicate project priorities with a remote multicultural team whose members are based in different parts of the world
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Have strong internet connection (this is a remote work arrangement for now)
- Proficiency communicating in English, written and spoken
- Willingness to work the mid-shift on Monday-Friday from 3:00 PM to 12:00 midnight Philippine Standard Time (PST)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.