- Experience managing multiple technical projects simultaneously to deliver on time and on budget deliverables
- Strong experience developing and delivering presentations to Customers (Pre-sales/Post-Post-sales)
- Ability to interface across multiple teams e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, Support, Finance, etc.
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to Travel
- Work closely with the sales organization to drive Professional Services engagements and revenue. (Pre-sales engagements, Professional Services pre-sales collateral, implementation collateral)
- Generate SOWs and submit completed projects for billing
- Determine impact of known and anticipated business needs by reviewing system configurations in use.
- Project Manage migrations from other voice solutions to the Zoom Phone solution
- Work closely with the customer, account team, other team members during project implementation
- Experience integrating other UC and Collaboration products and solutions (Contact Center, CRM, etc.)
- Knowledge of SBC and Carrier SIP Trunks
- Voice or Collaboration Certifications
- PMI Certification a Plus
- Project manage several implementations in parallel
- Exchange information, verbally and in writing, clearly, accurately, reliably, and timely
- Document best practices and create deployment and support playbook
- Requires a BS degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent.
- At least 10+ years of experience implementing VoIP solutions. UCaaS/Cloud Voice experience preferred.
- Strong experience w/VoIP project management best practices, processes, tools and procedures for implementations and migrations.
- Experience working in a Professional Services organization as a Project Manager.
- Strong experience with Large VoIP migrations and deployments.
- Experience with migrations to Cloud Voice/UCaaS preferred
- Experience and Knowledge of IVR’s, queues, and various IP Telephony systems features and functions.
- Strong background and knowledge of other Cloud and Premise UC/Voice Solutions.
- Networking knowledge and good understanding of network requirements for a VoIP deployment.
- Ability to interface with multiple customers on a daily basis
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
30th May 2020
31st July 2020