- Knowledgeable in the development and implementation of standard policies and procedures in planning, scheduling, and control of a complex range of structural, architectural and fit-out projects in the Philippines
- To prepare the construction work programs as per the guidelines provided by the Project Manager and monitor the progress of the project against the plan to ensure its completion within the specified time frame and within allocated budgets.
- Support project management team to ensure adherence to weekly, fortnightly and monthly project progress and generate a report on all variations.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, prepare a programme of works which is acceptable to the client and which indicates the sequence of operations, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Prepare master project schedule and plans during the tender and execution stage.
- Monitor the material submittal, approval and procurement schedule against the project plan and update or revise.
- Accurately record progress and adjust forecasts as required. Prepare reports on progress and causes of programme/progress variations.
- Weekly monitoring of project plan and preparation of weekly progress plan to be submitted for weekly project progress meeting and ensure timely notification of delays
- Attend monthly project review meeting with Consultant / Project Management representative, prepare and submit report to management as required. Also, prepare a monthly progress report for all the projects based on on-site visits and project progress review
- Coordinate information between other parties including Client, Suppliers and Contractors to determine and monitor the availability of materials and finished goods in line with programme.
- Preparation of information schedules inclusive of Architects, Engineers, nominations and long lead schedules.
- Liaise with the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor to indicate cost and return forecasts at the agreed payment dates and throughout the contract.
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher-level roles.
- Degree in Engineering with License.
- 5 years experience in the construction or interior fit-out preferably
- Attention to details & in-depth knowledge of construction process & methodology
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 35000 - P 45000
23rd April 2020
30th June 2020